Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jelly's best friend



So I have a favorite snack and it is called PEANUT-BUTTER. I decided to honor it with a blog post since it plays such a valuable roll in my life.
I looked up on the internet "things to do with peanut-butter" and found some pretty interesting facts. Humans are either really creative or REALLY bored.

- Use it as soap for shaving.
- Lace it with cyanide and feed it to Barney.
- Drop it from a plane over Africa to feed all the starving children.
- Use it to clog electric plugs so your children don't get electrocuted.
- See how much of it you can flush down a toilet.
- Use to hold earphones in place.

And the winner:
-Use as a projectile and throw it at bank tellers who refuse to except it as cash.

I don't often eat butter, but when I do, I eat peanut-butter. Stay nutty my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment