Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Honk if you love…uh…

Today on the freeway, there was a huge car wreck right in the center lanes.  I don't think I need to elaborate on the details, but there was a lot of traffic. Lots of cars were flooding together and trying not to hit each other. Honking was obviously a key role in this (oh joy). But then, as I was sitting there trying attempting to keep my thoughts christian, I had vision. What if all cars really had horns? Not the ones that go "beep beep", "murp murp", or "toot toot" (ew), but real horns like cows and buffalo. Seriously it would be awesome. REALLY HUGE HORNS. Not those wimpy ones that say, "I'm from Texas." Those are just…no.  But this:
THIS is what it's about!














Just hope that your car doesn't look like this cuz…the rhino one would win. Just say'n.

No comments:

Post a Comment