Sunday, August 14, 2011

Barfy

I have yet to blog about dogs yet they take up a lot of my time. However, to spare you all from my dog-nerdyness, I shall only blog about my dog.

THIS is Zorro.

He is epic. 

Today he climbed onto our island in the kitchen and ate three muffins, a bunch of brownies, and drank some raspberry tea out of a cup that is now broken. For his 17 pound 12inch tall body this is quite a feat of strength. I gave him some hydrogen peroxide so he threw it up. He will probably do it again the next chance he gets. 

I looked up people eating a lot.

Yeah. This would be Zorro. Except Zorro is way cooler. 

See? 
The little dude is a natural Elton John. Except not you know. 

Anyways that's my dog. Little Z. The pig monkey rat.
Little Z says "peace out"

No comments:

Post a Comment