Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rub me more!

So today I wanted a back rub. I got one from my lovely sister but that is not enough. What is it about back massages that are just so amazing?? I think I could waste half my life getting rubbed and kneaded like a lump of bread dough. Here are a few things that possibly correlate to back rubs.


The first cause of needing a back rub is, of course, back pain. That lovely aching feeling in the muscles. Why on earth would someone put a butt in a back pain picture? (yes I know that's what you're thinking) I have no idea. So now it's on my blog. Awkward. Just saying.

The cause of back pain is usually sleeping in odd positions. I hope so much that this picture is not posed. I mean can you imagine the sleep power that this took? I have sleeping powers and I am saying this guys deserved a standing ovation! Except that would probably wake him up…and be awkward for him cuz there would be a bunch of people standing in his bathroom. Or maybe he is dead. You know what? Moving on.

The cause of sleeping funny (yes some people do wake up laughing) (yes I just made that pun) is no doubt due to dogs sleeping in-between their legs. I mean really. You know what I'm saying?

After all this it is time for a rub down. David Beckham style….

Or perhaps slow loris style…
Hey one last thing…


All fingers no thumbs!!!

Alright. That completes this blog post. Now go wipe that disgusted face away by watching the slow loris video again.

1 comment:

  1. Ayla you crack me up !!! This is so funny!

    ReplyDelete